Anna Dutson is the Risk Taking Behaviour Co-ordinator for the Cumbria Healthy Schools team.
She works in primary and secondary schools throughout the county.
Please contact Anna on 01768 812077 or 07825 340590 if you would like:
- a drugs, alcohol and sexual health awareness update for staff, parents or governors in your school
- to look at up-to-date, suitable resources and websites to enhance the drugs education or SRE in your school
- to discuss or update your Drugs Education Policy
- to get some help or advice with planning the drug education element of your PSHE curriculum
- a brief presentation for staff about the DASH (drugs alcohol sexual health) service for young people, age 13-19, and how to refer students
- .......an answer to any other questions that you may have about alcohol, smoking or illegal drugs.